Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I'm gonna die

I was assembling my first aid kit last night.  I think I did a pretty good job at it.  I had a great base to work from because my best friend got me a kit for Christmas. 

However,  the fear has set in that if anything were to happen out in the wilderness,  I'm going to die.  I have no skills! 

I'll be level headed, but I'm going to fall off a mountain and not know what to do with my 15 broken bones.  Or if I catch fire at camp!  How do I treat full body 3rd degree burns?

I'll have a great time.  But if anything more than a blister happens,  I want you to know I love you all.

1 comment:

  1. You won't die! Seriously, it's amazing how quickly instinct kicks in when you really need it! Besides, you have tons of people routing for you I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete